The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you’ve been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge. If you’ve wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, sign up for the PADI Night Diver Specialty course.
- Open Water Diver
- 12 Years old
Number Of Dives
Included in the fees
- Rental Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Tanks, Weights and Belt)
- 2 Days of boat or shore diving
To Provide by the Student
- Underwater Light (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Wetsuit (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Dive Computer (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kingdom of Saudia Arabia – Jeddah
- More coming soon….