Want a certification, but with time limitations………
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you ̶ particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
- Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
- 10 years old
- Reasonable health
- Comfortable in the water and able to swim
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kingdom of Saudia Arabia (Jeddah)
- More locations coming soon......
We will include BCD, Regulator, Weights and Tanks during the training. Depending in the location most of the time student shall provide his own mask, fins and snorkel as thety are considered personal items and we prefer that every student has his own for a better experience, fit and compfort.
- Pick up your study material from the store.
- Choose elearning or touch through us, email will be sent with details.
- Buy your own elearning or touch ptoducts through PADI here.