After students successfully complete Level One, they may move on to Level Two to learn how to make their photographs even better. Level Two expands what they need to know about file formats, resolution settings, making their images lighter or darker, getting good color, composing their photo, downloading photographs into their computer and adjusting them to look their best. Level Two training is open to snorkelers and certified divers. You conduct Level Two skill development
in open water. Participants who successfully complete Level Two skill development qualify for the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty certification.
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, PADI Junior Open Water Diver or have a quali- fying certification from another training organization or be a snorkeler.
- snorkelers – None.
- Supplied Air Snorkelers (SAS) – 5 years old.
- scuba divers – 10 years old.
Number Of Dives
Included in the fees
- Rental Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Tanks, Weights and Belt)
- 1 Days of boat or shore diving
To Provide by the Student
- Wetsuit (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Dive Computer (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Digital Camera (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kingdom of Saudia Arabia – Jeddah
More coming soon….