Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
- Open Water Diver
- 10 Years Old
Number Of Dives
Included in the fees
- Rental Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Tanks, Weights and Belt)
- 1 Days of boat or shore diving
To Provide by the Student
- Wetsuit (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Dive Computer (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kingdom of Saudia Arabia – Jeddah
- More coming soon….