Having scuba tanks on your back isn’t a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides. Side mount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. Sound interesting?
- PADI Open Water Diver
- 15 years old
Number Of Dives
Included in the fees
- Rental Equipment (Sidemount BCD, Sidemount Regulator, Tanks, Weights and Belt)
- 1 Days of boat or shore diving
To Provide by the Student
- Wetsuit (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Dive Computer (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kingdom of Saudia Arabia – Jeddah
- More coming soon….