Want to stay warm? Want to extend your scuba diving season? Then dive dry. A dry suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water. There is incredible diving in the world’s cooler regions and in some areas, conditions are even better in colder months. Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often.
- Open Water Diver
- 10 Years Old
Number Of Dives
- 1 Confined Dive
- 2 Open Water Dives
Included in the fees
- Rental Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Tanks, Weights and Belt)
- 1 Day of Confined Training & 1 Day of boat or shore diving
To Provide by the Student
- Wetsuit (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Dive Computer (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kingdom of Saudia Arabia – Jeddah
- More coming soon….