DPVs offer a thrilling way for scuba divers to see a lot of underwater territory in a short amount of time. They scoot you through the water allowing you to glide over reefs, buzz around a large wreck or weave through a kelp forest. Whether making a shore or boat dive, a DPV is a great way to see more and have fun doing it.
- Open Water Diver
- 12 Years old
Number Of Dives
Included in the fees
- Rental Equipment (BCD, Regulator, Tanks, Weights and Belt)
- 1 Days of boat or shore diving
To Provide by the Student
- Wetsuit (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Dive Computer (May be available at some location with extra charges)
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kingdom of Saudia Arabia – Jeddah
- More coming soon….