Ready to help, whatever the situation……………..
Emergency First Response is one of the fastest growing international CPR, AED and first aid training organizations; backed by 48 years of experience in the development and delivery of instructional courses, training materials and educational curricula.
EFR training focuses on building confidence in lay rescuers and increasing their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency. You learn simple to follow steps for life threatening and non-life threatening emergency care and practice applying skills in a non-stressful learning environment. All courses are supported by self-study manuals, videos and quick reference cards to enhance learning.
EFR courses are approved by Dubai Corporation for Ambulance Services (DCAS) and follow the emergency considerations and protocols as developed by the members of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR). Members include American Heart Association (AHA), European Resuscitation Council (ERC), Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC), Australian and New Zealand Committee on Resuscitation (ANZCOR), the Resuscitation Councils of Southern Africa (RCSA), Inter-American Heart Foundation (IAHF), and the Resuscitation Council of Asia.
EFR courses meet the CPR and first aid training requirements for the PADI Rescue Diver course and all PADI professional-level ratings.
Instruction Language: English & Arabic.
Materials available in: Arabic & English.
Validity of Certification: 2 years
- Assessing emergency scenes
- Barrier use and primary assessment
- Serious bleeding, shock management and spinal injury management
- Conscious and unconscious choking
- Injury and illness assessment
- Bandaging and splinting for dislocations and fractures
- EFR Adult Primary (CPR)
- EFR Adult Secondary Care (First Aid)
- EFR Care for Children – Primary and Secondary Care
- EFR AED/CPR
- EFR Refresher
- Kingdom of Bahrain
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Jeddah)
- More locations coming soon.....